Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Of Pancakes, Low Calorie Syrup and Labor Day

I have no idea why I even thought that this Fall Term would be an easy-breezy one. If anything, its been worse than the CORE term. But the Labor Day weekend was a welcome break from it all and more so because my sister was home :)

Somewhere along the week we had picked up a packet of instant pancake mix and decided to indulge ourselves to a typical American breakfast on Labor Day. The best part was that we had Low Cal syrup sitting at home for oh-so-long. I also managed to finally get my hands on the camera and tested out some shots. As per VJ, I did a pretty good job. What do you think?


Step 1: Mix batter with 1% low fat milk.


Step 2: Use a non-stick pan and ladle out generous dollops of batter on to heated pan.


Step 3: Flip them over after a minute or two to get nice golden brown pancakes.


Step 4: Remove in a plate and reach out for the low cal syrup




Step 5: Generously top your pancakes with 1 tbsp of low cal syrup and you're ready to start the day with a guilt-free yet tasty breakfast :)



No comments:

Post a Comment